READ! posters for our library

One of the immediate benefits of our green screen studio is the ease of creating READ posters using the ALA READ discs. Previously, I'd used a white projector screen that I'd pull up and have students stand in front of the white screen. The hard part there was we had fluorescent light coming from overhead, which rarely makes anyone look good. With our green screen studio (see a post from earlier today) I've been able to flip on the studio lights, have students stand a couple feet away from the wall, and snap a good pic while they hold their favorite book.

Most of these student pics were taken on the iPad by one of the library staff members; I imported them to my MacBook and dropped the ALA READ background behind them. Badda Bing, Badda Bang, Badda Boom. Nearly instantaneous READ poster.

Here are some we've done so far...


















Comments

Popular Posts